Monday, October 31, 2005

More Bronco Kicks

A friend writes:

I would have to say Manning would have to be up there and may break through this year with a Super Bowl win if their D is legit. Colts schedule has been soft so far.

Major concerns

1) McNabb can't move. If and when they pass they must max protect b/c everybody is sending the house on him. Let's isolate Owens and Lewis if they go man up on both of them. I'm confident in those 2 with some space to run.

2) Have to run the ball more. I fault Reid bigtime on the playcalling this year. Their first halves in time of possession and getting first downs in KC, Dallas and Denver have been a joke!! That tires the D which has been taken a beating here too. I understand you have to throw when you get behind but the first half is not a time to panic.

It's a November-December season in the NFC East at this point. Let's see if anything changes. If not, no playoffs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up your great health issue articles Big Bird. I read jyour More Bronco Kicks and was compelled to post to it. Although involved in other pursuits our http://strokescans.blogspot.com is written to advance preventive health measures. Any foot injury sports articles and other health issues are needed so I thank you for your well informed More Bronco Kicks. With your permission I will link yours with ##keyword##, foot injury sports and foot injury sports related issues. Send an email from my http://strokescans.blogspot.com.