Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Draft

From my brother –

 

are there 7 open spots on this team?

 

The top 5 from last year couldn't sniff the field.  I assume they still think all or most can play so that eliminates OL.  With Kearse/Howard/ThomasCole + Reagor/Patterson/Walker/Bunkley is there any DL room + Lajuan Ramsey from last year (I imagine Rayburn and McDougle are gone).  If you take a receiver then is Lewis gone?  You're not getting rid of Avant and Baskett yet.  As for DB - you have James as the nickel so you're really looking at dime DB and w/ Mickel re-signed you're looking at maybe a 4th safety.  I'm for upgrading plenty of places, but when you talk 3/4/5/6 rounders - I just don't see how many/any can even dress on Sundays.  These are good problems to have.

 

 

The more you look at it you look like you should draft 5 frickin' LB's and hope 2 work out

 

 

No comments: