Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Philly, Minnesota, or Bust

Here’s one Chicago sportswriter that thinks McNabb will now stay in Philly in 2008.

 

“If I'm Lovie, I'm openly lobbying for a proven commodity like Donovan McNabb. Trouble is, he may have removed himself from the trade rumor mill and ensured himself one more season in Philadelphia with a strong December finish, including a 345-yard passing day Sunday. The Chicago homecoming may have to wait. And if he is traded, Minnesota is a more logical destination, with the Vikings more equipped for a title run with a monster running back in Adrian Peterson and strength in the trenches. Aligned instead with Cedric Benson and a broken-down line, McNabb might be reduced to a bum.

``I love being here," McNabb said of the fickle Philly fans, who treated him like a god as he left the field. ``I love the passion. I've always loved being here."”

 

No comments: