Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8-5-1

A friend writes:

Is the most damning moment of the season the tie to the Bengals?

Or Andy lifting Donovan in Baltimore and just forfeiting that game?

I know, I know.

Take 1 step backward and move a mile forward. Or whatever he said.

Wow, as I type, McNabb sits down with ESPN's MNF analysts.

Here's Donnie's take on why they're playing better: "I don't go back to the benching, because I personally don't agree with the benching. ... We went back to what we know," he just told ESPN, insinuating that the play-calling "went back to what we know."

Holy shit, he just said this about the benching: "Why use me as a scapegoat? There are other ways to go about that."

Holy shit, he's still fucking pissed at Andy.

Here's more.

Steve Young: "Do people realize you're 32 yrs old? You've got 10 yrs left?"

McNabb: "I know that. ... I don't think I've got anything in particular to prove."

No comments: