Tuesday, August 15, 2006

hate myself for loving you

Is anyone else watching the ticker and baseball tonight??

 

I almost hate myself for doing it, but I can't stop.  I'm like an abused spouse at this point.  I think they really have a chance.  The NL sucks and the Dodgers are beginning to run away with the West.

 

BTW - everyone talks about the joke that is the NL WC, but other then the Mets the other races are close meaning the central and west winners aren't that good either.  The Dodgers have won 15 of 16 and have like a 4 game lead on the brutal Padres who are barely .500.  Same with the Cards over the Reds.

 

Hamels was awesome last night.

 

The Reds series w/ back to back last inning losses is going to hurt down the road.  We take 1 of them and we're 1.5 back, both and we're ahead of the Reds.  Ouch!

 

Lastly, read in the paper a few days back - Burrell has sat in 8 of the first 25 games after the all-star break.  Not starting 1/3 of the games.

Definitely worth 13 million.

 

No comments: