Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another prediction

My brother's take on the season.


Okay - the eagles need to start 2-1. 2 road games and the giants to start. We go 2-1 then follow with niners in philly and at DC and buffalo. If we continue our great play against bad qb's we should be 5-1!!!! Remains to be seen (obviously) with castillo still in charge, but my bet is yes based on personnel. That's why 2-1 is big. Because we are off and running. We can rebound from 1-2 and get back to 4-2 (assuming no slip up against inferior team). I think we get 2-1 and 5-1 with back to back HOME prime time games against dallas/bears.

We get halfway home at 6-2.

2nd half games - 3 division games (only 1 at home), dolphins, jets, pats, cards, seahawks. 5-3 (1 division loss that gets us probably 4-2 in division). 

That gets me to 11-5. I think that's it.

Obviously injuries - ous and theirs - will have huge impact. But I think 12-4 is possoble as is 10-6 and if we blow a game - 9-7. I think 11-5 gets us a bye. Because our losses will be against pats/jets. So we have 3 conf losses and I think that'll get us 11-5 tiebreaker over saints.

The 2 seed gets the saints. The 1 seed gets a wild card team or west winner. BIG difference between 1 and 2 seed. I see 3 dominant teams - pack/eagles/saints.

11-5.

No comments: