Friday, January 12, 2007

Saints

I’m  worried.  My friend likes Eagles this weekend – said he like ML bet.

 

I did like the saints are 4-4 (4-3) at home.  I think we have to play pretty well to win.  No TO’s on our part.  Stopping Brees will be hard – 18 sacks all year.  They are the NFC Colts and we didn’t fare too well against the Colts.

 

Playoff experience should help and we need O-Line to DOMINATE.  Saints only 23rd against run in league

 

What scares me most is our offense is efficient.  That works well when defense is playing well.  We don’t have dominant D anymore and the saints are the exact type of team we should have trouble with – 3 step drops, get the ball out quick.  Tough between the tackles running and the game breaking speed guy.

 

If we had McNabb I’d feel much much better –because the offense can be explosive with him and it’s just can’t be with Garcia.  We might need high 20’s to 30 to win and Garcia doesn’t get us that.  Be back with stats to that effect soon.

 

No comments: