Thursday, May 29, 2008

Justice out to answer his critics- NJ.com

Hopefully Winston Justice can rebuild himself and his "technique" to out of the wreckage of last year's Giants' game to be the projected starting tackle the second rounder should be.

"(Head coach Andy Reid) was very supportive (in a postseason meeting with the coaching staff)," Justice said. "He said, 'be ready to play and get stronger in the offseason.' So that's what I did."

To that end, Justice enlisted the help of a personal trainer who may have helped him more with improving his quickness than with building his body.

"One of the things I worked on was my upper body strength and another thing was reaction time," he said. "Because I think last year, especially in the Giants game, I had a problem with that. I think this year, it will be a big difference.

No comments: