Monday, May 12, 2008

Spygate "Journalism"

A friend of mine who is a Philadelphia native and reporter for a major national newspaper writes the following regarding Spygate:

 

Stunning!. Seriously, we are witnessing the single greatest conspiracy of our time in this Patriots saga. It's unreal, indescribable. Sadly, the co-conspirators are ESPN.  It's actually the single worst act of journalism I've seen in my lifetime.

 

This guy Walsh is producing video tapes of the Pats-Steelers AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game and people are acting as if this is not a big deal.

 

The Mortensen-ESPN analysis just used the phrase "old news" to refer to what Walsh is turning over.

 

OH MY GOD.

 

This is a full scale corporate coverup. This is what makes "The Insider" happen. It's unreal. The whole thing is unfolding, the Pats dynasty is ending. It's over. They cheated, with every single institutional fiber of their being, from the very moment he arrived as their evil, corrupt coach. Belichick corrupted every single element of his organization.

 

He cheated. He cheated institutionally in a way that no other coach in the history of organized professional sport has ever been found guilty of. It's over. He did it. We now know, without question, he cheated in the very 1st AFC championship game he ever faced. That's it. Lights out.

 

He's evil. Why is the sports media conspiring to downplay this story????? I hate my sports media colleagues. They embarrass me thru their very existence. If you disagree with me it's because you're afraid to step outside the MSM sports media preconceived notion of the world.

 

I hate the world, I hate the sports world I live in. Why is this not the single biggest story in America??????? Go Arlen!

No comments: