Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tramps Like Us


I still have to download the pictures of Sunday's Eagles game from FedEx Field's "dream seats." In the meantime, here are pictures from the Bruce Springsteen concert last night from a Verizon Center suite.

On Sunday night, the concert started an hour later, supposedly cause Springsteen's plane was late getting into Washington. Since they were in town all day on Monday, I'm not sure what the excuse was for starting an hour late (8:30) last night. And this being my first Bruce concert, i was more than a little disappointed that it was over in a little more than two hours. What happened to the legendary four hour marathon jam sessions? Several of us were joking in the box, at 58, we'd have settled for a 3 hour Bruce show. But two hours? As the woman next to me said, "I've been attending his concerts since 1973 and this is the shortest show I've ever been to."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have started every show this tour at approx. 8:20.